Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sweet Candy Corn


Okay, I know it's a tad late, but I wanted to share these adorable candy corn pillows with you. And, yes, I made them, but I was so happy with how they turned out that I had to brag just a little bit. When I finished, I envisioned them in a children's bedroom.  I apologize for not having posted this earlier but my computer was being unreasonable.

While I'm at it, I think I'll show you a few more Halloween items I made this year.  Below are pillows with the cutest Vintage-looking children dressed in costumes and also an apron with happy Jack O' Lanterns.



I hope you like my creations.  As always, I would love your feedback.  These are actually a few of my items that were available before Halloween at Bella Cosa Boutique in Bixby Knolls on Atlantic.  It's really an awesome store.  If you're in Long Beach and have never been in, please stop by and take a look.  I promise I will try to stay up-to-date with posting about my Christmas items. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Always Love Your Feedback!