Friday, June 18, 2010

Chateau de Fleurs Studio & Marketplace

Chateau de Fleurs Marketplace and Barn Sales in Fallbrook -- Amazing!  I have admired Christie Repasy's beautiful painted roses forever, which is actually what brought me out here. 


This weekend, my husband, Jeff, and I are visiting Christie's Studio and Marketplace, lovingly named "Chateau de Fleurs," where there were also other wonderful vendors set up and showcasing their treasures outside underneath white tents.


The weather was perfect -- not too hot, with a nice cool breeze.  And the sky was such a gorgeous shade of blue, as you can see in the picture I snapped.  These are some beautiful flowers I couldn't help but admire at the Rusty Creek Barn Sale.

Well, there will be more to follow tomorrow -- we have two other Barn Sales to visit and we will definitely head back over to Chateau de Fleurs for a second round!  Blessings, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Love Your Feedback!